Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Ok, more on Fort Wayne. I talked about Walter in my last post, yesterday we met William. No, that's not William pictured, that's me with my new glasses. William was the bartender at a brewery we visited yesterday afternoon for a late lunch. It was William's last day there before taking a new job. So, quite a character, we got samples of many beers, including draws right from the tanks. We learned about everything from the beers he brews, the house he built and the high quality of his wife's, well, I can't say what here. He was of course referring to comments made by the midwife who delivered their daughter six weeks ago!

Anyway, good thing Trish was driving, the beer was excellent, as was my hamburger with pulled pork, pineapple and jalapenos. Trish had very good fish tacos. Our bill was only $30 thanks to William's generosity.

Fort Wayne seems to have some interesting personality.

1 comment:

  1. Walter and William sound like fun people to meet. I'm sure you will enjoy all the different personalities.

    ReplyDelete